The Desperate Christian – Workbook – Digital
(This workbook is designed to be used by itself or in conjunction with my book, The Desperate Christian. It is excellent for Sunday school, Bible Studies, or personal use.)
THE RESPONSIBILITY FOR AN INTIMATE RELATIONSHIP WITH GOD IS UP TO YOU AND GOD, BECAUSE THE RELATIONSHIP YOU SEEK IS BETWEEN YOU AND GOD.
Lots of Christians today are desperately searching for a much closer relationship with God. At one time, many of these believers attended church to learn about God, but were instead taught more about church. Are you one of these? Have you stopped going to church, yet you yearn for something more in your spiritual life, and you are still looking?
In this workbook you will discover:
- The four principles of faith that you must learn if you wish to come closer to God.
- The difference between church and God, and why a relationship with a church is not the same thing as a personal relationship with God.
- How you develop a one-on-one relationship between you and God.
- The Divine mystery and power of being still.
- There is someone living inside of you besides you.
- How to learn the difference between God’s voice and other voices.
- The insidious ways Satan uses fear to preserve our “self”, and why “me” is the biggest obstacle between you and a closer relationship with God.
- What it means to “rest in God.”
- And much more.
If you want to grow closer to God, or if you are a Christian without a church to guide you or a mature believer to teach you, then studying the lessons in this workbook will help quickly improve your relationship with God.