The Other Side of the Cross
Christians know they have been saved by Christ’s work on the cross, but many do not know, or if they know, they do not understand, that Christ also died on the cross to Sanctify them. In John 17 Christ Himself tells us that He went to the cross to both Save and Sanctify us, and then He tells us how He wants us to respond to His sacrifice, and what it means to us, those around us, and to God.
In this series, you will learn:
- What Sanctification meant to Christ, therefore what it means to you
- That you have been Sanctified
- What your knowledge of your Sanctification means to you and to those around you now
- Why Christ had to speak out loud to God, within earshot of His disciples about your Salvation and your Sanctification
- How you receive the Sanctification and blessings, including Christ’s peace, joy, and love, that you have now!